This Event Has Now PassedClick Here To Find Similar Events
Leeds Indie Food Patron 2019
Become a Leeds Indie Food Patron!
Here at LIF, we are passionate about our indie community, from the venues to the customers and beyond.
We have run the Passport scheme for four years, and it has shown us a bunch of true food enthusiasts who are thrilled by Leeds’ indie options, and always willing to support a new and exciting venture. So…this one is for you!
We want you to be able to do more, experience more, and eat more, all year round!
The Patrons initiative offers annual membership to the indie insiders’ club. Indie food is for life, not just for Christmas, and we want to increase the amount of people who can get involved, and shouting about fab food, all year round. Welcome to Leeds Indie Food Patrons – a club which runs January to December, but you can join anytime.
Join now for £40 (+ BF) a year, which will get you:
- Invitations to Private Viewings and new Openings, courtesy of our ever-expanding club of indies
- The first newly-minted LIF passports to enjoy through the festival
- Invitations to road-test new initiatives and be part of the Leeds indie conversation – from talking sustainability to helping mould future events
- Get Priority access to events
- Free beer at Eat North throughout the year – We will give you 8 free beers. You will get a card delivered, which will get stamped each time you visit Eat North.
- Members will receive a regular newsletter to keep you in the loop
- A super shiny enamel badge for that year’s festival
- First look at merch as it comes in. We are looking to collaborate for 2019 on a Limited Edition foodie range of tees, beanies, totes and more.
BECOME A PATRON NOW!
NB: the passport will still exist as a standalone product for 2019, running alongside the Patrons scheme.
Venue Address: MULTIPLE, LEEDS, LEEDS, LEEDS